The 3 River Cabins are located side-by-side on the largest stretch of the Coosawattee River in the Coosawattee River Resort.
These luxury North Georgia cabins have all the “Bells and Whistles” which makes them the perfect vacation destination for large family reunions or corporate retreats.
- Each cabin can sleep between 14 and 18 people in 3 large bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms that are either in or adjacent to the bedrooms
- Master bedroom with a King bed and futon
- Bunk room #1 has either 2 Queens or 2 Fulls and a bunk bed ( sleeps 6)
- Bunk room with a King and bunk bed with full on lower ( sleeps 6)
- Extra large family room with plenty of seating and wood burning fireplace
- Granite counter-tops throughout the kitchen and bathrooms
- WiFi, cable TV, DVD
- Outdoor decks with rockers
- Pool table
- Basketball court, fire-pit with seating, dock overhanging the river
- Sunk- in hot tub
- Access to the river from each cabin
Rates & Fees
- Rate is $325 per night (plus tax) for 2 bedrooms (sleeps 8 people); each additional bunk room sleeps 6 (2 rooms available for total of 12 additional guests). Rate is $100 per bunk room, per night (plus tax); extra $20 per person, per night over 14, up to a total of 18 guests.
- Leaf Season (October into early November), Memorial Day weekend, Month of July, Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving, and Christmas through New Year’s Day rate is $350 per night (plus tax) as a two (2) bedroom.
- Cleaning fee is $225 (plus tax).
- $59 reservation fee
- 2-night minimum stay on non-holidays
- 3-night minimum stay for the New Year holiday, Memorial Day Weekend, Labor Day Weekend and Leaf Season
- Max of 5 vehicles
- Optional Amenities Pass to access the Rec Center, Tennis Court and Pools is $100. Pass will allow up to a maximum of 8 guests a day to use the amenities. Please contact our office for amenities rules and to pre-purchase a pass for your visit.