A picture perfect view of the lake and Georgia Mountains from this stunning lakefront cabin rental in North Georgia. This cute and cozy one bedroom is perfect for a couples romantic getaway.
Cherry Lake Hideaway
This North Georgia mountain cabin is cute and cozy with a perfect view of Cherry Lake. Where a nice large hot tub, rockers and cushioned wicker seating are all available for you to melt in to and take in this magnificent mountain setting. If you are up for some fishing on this beautiful private Georgia lake, venture a few steps down to the dock and throw in a line, with hopes of reeling in the “big one”. Fry up the day’s catch on the grill and enjoy dinner outside on the private deck overlooking the pristine waters of this lovely little lake. Then, have a glass of wine and indulge in the soothing hot tub as the sun sets over the stunning North Georgia terrain.
This wonderful couples retreat has a king-sized bed in the loft with its own private bath, as well a rocking chair and TV. Downstairs you will find Foosball and air hockey tables for some friendly competition. There is also a fully stocked kitchen with everything you could need to cook up a romantic dinner. There is a large flat screen TV in the living area, situated over the stone fireplace, where you can sits comfortably in front of a roaring fire and sip some hot cocoa on a cool autumn night. If you listen closely you can hear wind blow through the majestic North Georgia Mountains just outside your door.
Located between the towns of Ellijay and Blue Ridge, you will find plenty of indoor and outdoor activities to keep you busy and entertained if you so choose to venture away from this lovely little cabin. Head to Downtown Blue Ridge just 10 minutes away from the cabin. Blue Ridge has something special for everyone to enjoy including specialty shops, mountain restaurants, hiking trails , zip lines and horseback riding. Feed your adventurous spirit with all of the nature bound activities that fully embrace the spectacular grandeur that is the North Georgia Mountains from hiking the trials to kayaking down the courageous rivers of the Ocoee and the Nantahala . For those looking to splurge, the marketplace of Historic Downtown Ellijay is only a quick 15 minute drive from Cherry Lake and it’s thriving with shops that encompass the true Blue Ridge Mountain culture and provide a delicious taste of the North Georgia vineyards and orchards.Cherry Lake Hideaway is a beautifully decorated 1 bedroom, 1 and a half bath log home that sleeps up to two (2) people and offers the following:
- Real Log home located right on Cherry Lake with a private deck viewing the lake
- One king size bed with luxurious 400 count sheets
- Gas Log burning fireplace in the living room, central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Hot tub, wood burning fireplace, and propane gas grill
- Wireless DSL Internet
- Large flat screen TV with Cable, DVD/VCR, stereo system, board and card games, and books
- Gameroom with Air Hockey and Foosball tables
- Bath essentials such as private label soap and shampoo, hair dryer and thick towels
- Iron and ironing board
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- Rates are $140 per night plus tax for up to two (2) guests.
- Weekly rates are $840 plus tax.
- Cleaning fee $65.
- $40 Damage Waiver
- Two night minimum stay on non-holidays.
- Three night minimum stay for New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and the month of October.
- Four night minimum stay for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Tim N Margie ; We so enjoyed our stay this past weekend at Cherry Lake Hideaway! It was even better than expected and more beautiful than the pictures! A perfect romantic getaway for our one year anniversary! Thank you – we will be back!! Facebook
- Carol B. (Facebook) – We had a great time at Cherry Lake. It is a beautiful cabin we celebrated our “40″ wedding anniversary there. We would highly recommend it and hope to back to stay again.
- Beautiful cabin, excellent view, and right on the lake Cherry Lake Hideaway
- AMAZING. My boyfriend and I stayed at the Cherry Lake Hideaway. Everything about this trip was perfect. The pictures didn’t even begin to describe how beautiful everything was and the whole rental process was affordable and simple. Staying two nights just isn’t enough. I’m ready to go back right now.Yelp Review from Kayla H.
- The cabin Cherry Lake Hideaway was beautiful! I loved the environment and I loved that everything was handled through emails. When we arrived we didn’t have to “check in”. It was like going to your own cabin instead of someone else’s. The hot tub….awesome!!! Survey results
- Velvet B. – We just stayed at Cherry Lake. What a great little simple cabin for a short stay. The view of the lake was superb. Peaceful and enjoyable.
- Just a note to tell you how much we enjoyed our stay at “Cherry Lake Hideaway.” The cabin was awsome, the people in the area were friendly, and the area was beautiful. It was a very relaxing get away
- It was exactly what we needed for a weekend getaway—a comfortable, cozy cabin with a great view and hot tub. Cherry Lake Hideaway from survey result
- Cheryl C. –
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size or weight limits or pet deposits!
Because we are truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food bowl and water bowl.!
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due twenty-one (21) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than twenty-one (21) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee. No refund offered for cancellations made twenty-one (21) days or less to arrival date.
All reservations require guests to purchase a $40 Damage Waiver which covers unintentional damages of up to $300 to the rental unit interior, exterior or surrounding property that may occur during your stay. Damages must be reported to Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals prior to check-out. Any intentional or unintentional damages that exceed $300 will be charged to the credit card on file. Damage Waiver does not cover damages that are done with full intention to cause damage to the property or a result of gross negligence or replacement costs for theft by you or your guests. Any non-covered repairs or replacement costs will be charged directly to the Guest credit card on file.