This spectacular Georgia cabin rental has a main house and a guest house overlooking the sparkling water’s of Carter’s Lake.
Cohutta Bear’s Den at Carter’s Lake is a beautifully decorated 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath log home that sleeps up to nine (9) people and offers the following:
- One king size bed in the guest house along with a double and single bed all with luxurious 400 count sheets
- One queen size bed, single bed and 2 futons in the extra large loft in the Main house, all with luxurious 400 count sheets
- Several levels of decks all with a magnificent view of Carter’s Lake
- Kitchen has granite counter-tops and Stainless steel appliances
- Wood burning fireplace in the living room, central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Wireless DSL Internet
- Satellite TV with Network Channels with 36″ flat screen in the guest house and 42″ flat screen in family room of the main house
- Game room with foosball table and checker- board table, card games, and books
- Extra large fire-pit with seating
- Beautiful main-made waterfall in the back yard area
- Paved roads all the way to the cabin
- Bath essentials such as private label soap and shampoo, hair dryer and thick towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless steel appliances
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, and coffee/espresso maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- Rates are $175 per night plus tax for the main house (Sleeps up to 5, with 1 Queen, 1 single and 2 futons), or $215 with the guest house (Sleeps 4, with 1 King, 1 Full and 1 single) plus tax. Please specify which rooms you would like to use.
- Weekly rates are $1085 plus tax for main house, $1365 for both main and guest house, plus tax.
- Cleaning fee $100 for the main and $120 for both
- Two night minimum stay on non-holidays.
- Three night minimum stay for New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and the month of October.
- Four night minimum stay for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size or weight limits or pet deposits!
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due fourteen (14) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than twenty-one (21) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee. No refund offered for cancellations made twenty-one (21) days or less to arrival date.
All reservations require guests to purchase a $35 Damage Waiver which covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that may occur during your stay, provided they are reported to Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals prior to check-out. Any damages that exceed $500 will be charged to the credit card on file. Damage Waiver does not cover damages that are will full, intentional, a result of gross negligence or replacement costs for theft by you or your guests. Any non-covered repairs or replacement costs will be charged directly to the Guest credit card on file.