You can hear the relaxing sounds of Pidgeon Creek from this Lovely Blue Ridge cabin rental. Plenty of Rockers, double swing and nice inviting hot tub.
Creekview is a beautifully decorated 2 bedroom with a loft, 2 bath log home that sleeps up to six (6) people and offers the following:
- One King size bed and One Queen sized bed and twins
- Wood-burning fireplace, central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Covered Porch with Rockers, Hot Tub, and propane gas grill
- Wireless DSL Internet
- 42″ Flat Screen with Satellite TV and Network Channels, DVD player, and stereo
- Air Hockey and Foosball table
- Board games,card games, and books
- Bath essentials such as private label soap and shampoo, hair dryer and thick towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- Rates are $145 per night plus tax .
- Weekly rates are $875 plus tax.
- Cleaning fee $75 plus tax.
- Two night minimum stay on non-holidays.
- Three night minimum stay for New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and the month of October.
- Four night minimum stay for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size or weight limits or pet deposits!
Because we are truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food bowl and water bowl.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due fourteen (14) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than twenty-one (21) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee. No refund offered for cancellations made twenty-one (21) days or less to arrival date.
All reservations require guests to purchase a $35 Damage Waiver which covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that may occur during your stay, provided they are reported to Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals prior to check-out. Any damages that exceed $500 will be charged to the credit card on file. Damage Waiver does not cover damages that are will full, intentional, a result of gross negligence or replacement costs for theft by you or your guests. Any non-covered repairs or replacement costs will be charged directly to the Guest credit card on file.