This Lake-front North Georgia cabin rental has three levels of deck with seating, dock with canoe and a pool table.
Hear the tranquil sounds of Lake Buckhorn and the whistling winds bristling through the magnificent North Georgia Mountains from this spectacular cabin. Three levels of decks all overlooking the lake, there is a fishing dock, fire-pit, Pool table and direct access to The Griffin-Thrasher Trail, which is a circular, winding three-mile path beginning and ending at the Lake Buckhorn Pavilion. Just minutes from downtown Blue Ridge or Ellijay, there are a variety of great boutiques, antique shops, Mom & Pop and Fine Dining restaurants.
Lakeview Escape is a beautifully decorated 2 bedroom, 2 bath log home that sleeps up to four (4) people and offers the following:
- One king size bed and one queen size beds with luxurious 400 count sheets
- Master has private balcony overlooking the lake and mountainous view
- Living area is beautifully decorated with flat screen TV, Wood burning stack stone fireplace and breakfast bar in the kitchen
- Both bedrooms have flat screen TV’s
- Pool Table
- Covered porch and connecting deck with stunning mountain view that looks over the lake, hot tub, wood burning fireplace, and propane gas grill
- Fishing dock right on the lake
- Paved roads all the way to the cabin
- Wireless DSL Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Bath essentials such as private label soap and shampoo, hair dryer and thick towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- Rates are $155 per night plus tax
- Weekly rates are $945 plus tax
- Cleaning fee $70
- Two night minimum stay on non-holidays.
- Three night minimum stay for New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and the month of October.
- Four night minimum stay for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size or weight limits or pet deposits!
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due fourteen (14) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than twenty-one (21) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee. No refund offered for cancellations made twenty-one (21) days or less to arrival date.
All reservations require guests to purchase a $35 Damage Waiver which covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that may occur during your stay, provided they are reported to Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals prior to check-out. Any damages that exceed $500 will be charged to the credit card on file. Damage Waiver does not cover damages that are will full, intentional, a result of gross negligence or replacement costs for theft by you or your guests. Any non-covered repairs or replacement costs will be charged directly to the Guest credit card on file.