A great Blue Ridge cabin rental, Laughing Waters invites you to take a nap in the hammock while the sound of the bubbly creek relaxes your soul in this tranquil mountain settings.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Blue Ridge, GA
- Outdoor fire pit, hammock
Wow! What a setting you will find surrounding this beautiful North Georgia cabin. The vibrant water sounds and tranquil mountain melodies of Laughing Waters will lift your spirit as you take in the breathtaking North Georgia mountain scenery. If you are a water lover and relaxation is what you seek, this is the cabin for you; you can literally walk out the door and step into the creek! Get the whole family together for a day of fun by the water; bring some tubes and float in the creek, pull up a chair at the water’s edge, or take a nap in the hammock while the sound of the bubbly creek relaxes your soul. Throw in a fishing line and you might catch a trout or two that you can cook over the fire pit. Later, enjoy your dinner in the crisp North Georgia mountain air from the large, screened-in porch that overlooks the creek.
The interior of this cabin is just as unique as the outside. With its custom wood work throughout and fine mountain décor, you will find yourself admiring all the details that went into this incredible Georgia mountain cabin. The kitchen features granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and is furnished with everything you need for that delicious family meal. The sun room is lined with windows and overlooks the creek so you won’t have to miss a moment of that spectacular mountain setting. There is also a hot tub in the gazebo waiting to be indulged in as you take a soothing dip in the cool Georgia mountain air. The gas log fireplace in the living room waits patiently for its guests to gather around to enjoy a glass of wine or maybe a good book amongst its warmth. Come visit Laughing Waters and see what true peacefulness looks, sounds, and most importantly, feels like.
There is never a loss of things to do in North Georgia and this lovely cabin is just 10-15 minutes away from downtown Blue Ridge. Here you’ll find plenty of unique and inviting shops, restaurants, art galleries, and antique stores to indulge in and explore. No matter what time of year you come to visit, there is always something going on in downtown Blue Ridge, whether it be live music, art shows, or festivals. For those looking to explore nature a bit more, there are plenty of hiking trails, fishing, canoeing, and rafting adventures. Experience the views from the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway or treetop canopy adventure before coming back down to the ground and going berry and apple picking at the Mercier Orchards. All of these wonderful and exciting activities allow you to get the full experience of the Blue Ridge Mountain culture.
Laughing Waters is a beautifully decorated 3 bedroom, 2 bath log home that sleeps up to six (6) people and offers the following:
- One king size bed, one queen size bed, and one bunk bed ( full on bottom, twin on top) all with luxurious 400-count sheets
- Gas log fireplace in the living room, central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Screened-in porch next to creek, hot tub in the gazebo, fire pit, hammock, and propane gas grill
- Sitting area inside that overlooks the creek
- Wireless DSL Internet
- Bath essentials such as private label soap and shampoo, hair dryer and thick towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Four wheel drive is recommended, road conditions may particularily be an issue for vehicles after inclement weather. .
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- Rates are $160 per night plus tax for two bedrooms (sleeps 4 people), additional room is $40 per night plus tax.
- Weekly rates are $980 plus tax; additional room is $280 per week plus tax.
- Leaf Season (October into early November), Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th Holiday, Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving and Christmas through New Years Day rates are $170 per night plus tax for two bedroom (4 guests); additional room is $40 per night plus tax.
- Cleaning fee is $75 plus tax for two bedrooms, $85 plus tax for more than two bedrooms.
- $50 processing fee, which includes the damage waiver
- Two-night minimum stay on non-holidays.
- Three-night minimum stay for the New Years holiday, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and the month of October.
- Four-night minimum stay for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
“We stayed here for our 9th anniversary and it was wonderfully relaxing. My husband caught a 6 inch Rainbow Trout in the creek and took full use of the hammock. We hope to return again this summer.”
The Davis Family – Guestbook – July 2012
“Our visit was for 3 days and we loved every minute!! Perfect mountain getaway, it was everything we thought it would be. Hot tub was so relaxing, the screened porch by the creek was a “10” and the cabin itself was so cozy with the cutest cabin decor. Even our two dogs enjoy it and played in the creek.”
Kathy A. – Guestbook – September 2012
“The Laughing Waters is my favorite of all your cabins, the fire pit by the creek is the best!”
Becky B. – Facebook – October 2013
“We loved the cabin, it was very clean, absolutely beautiful cabin with a great view. We hope to stay there again when its warm enough (and not raining) to hang out outside.”
Guest Survey – April 2014
“I have to say that I have just had the most amazing weekend at Laughing Waters. The cabin was amazing, creek was beautiful and very cold Dog friendly which made it even more special, Nature at its best, fire pit came in really handy as the nights were cool. I have to say a very heart felt THANK YOU for the housekeeper, LaDonna. She went out of her way to bring us an ax for fire wood. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this cabin, BACK TO NATURE AT ITS BEST.”
BillieJo – May 2014 – Facebook
“My daughters and I loved the interior and how it was decorated. The whole layout – the stream, the fire pit, hot tub – were all great.”
Guest Survey – June 2014
“The sound of water was so relaxing, the creek was beautiful and fun to play in and we loved using the fire pit nightly. There was also plenty of room for 3 teenagers.”
Guest Survey – July 2014
Pets Always Stay Free! We allow up to 2 pets with no size or weight limits or pet deposits!
Because we are truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food bowl and water bowl.!
Note: There is a 2 pet limit.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due twenty-one (21) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than twenty-one (21) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee. No refund offered for cancellations made twenty-one (21) days or less to arrival date.
All reservations require guests to purchase a $40 Damage Waiver which covers unintentional damages of up to $300 to the rental unit interior, exterior or surrounding property that may occur during your stay. Damages must be reported to Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals prior to check-out. Any intentional or unintentional damages that exceed $300 will be charged to the credit card on file. Damage Waiver does not cover damages that are done with full intention to cause damage to the property or a result of gross negligence or replacement costs for theft by you or your guests. Any non-covered repairs or replacement costs will be charged directly to the Guest credit card on file.