This favorite Georgia Cabin Rental feels like a “mini” resort tucked away in the North Georgia Mountains. Located about 15 minutes North of downtown Blue Ridge where you’ll find fine dining restaurants, antiques and Lake Blue Ridge. This cabin is ideal for a wedding ceremony.
Click on the individual picture to enlarge
Mountain Air Retreat
Tucked away in the Georgia Mountains at the end of the road on a wooded lot in one of the most beautiful parts of North Georgia, you will find “Mountain Air Retreat”. Between the location and the many amenities this cabin has to offer you will think you have stumbled upon a mini resort in the Georgia mountains. Breathtaking is the only way to describe this custom built 4 bedroom, 3 ½ bath cabin.
Upon entering the front door you will be enchanted with the lovely wood work and stacked rock accents throughout the home. On the main level, you will find an inviting living room with a large wood burning stack-stone fireplace, to take the chill off those cool North Georgia evenings. There’s plenty of comfy seating for all to gather and enjoy the decor and ambience of this mountain getaway. The fully furnished kitchen sits adjacent to the family room where you will find everything you will need to make you feel right at home, so gather around the table for a delicious home-cooked family meal. Next, you’ll find the master bedroom with a king size bed and flat screen TV as well as a large jetted tub and a tile shower with double shower heads in the bathroom. Upstairs are two more bedrooms with queen beds, flat screen TV’s in each room and a pool table in the loft. The finished basement is where the fun really begins, you can play a game of air hockey or Foosball, mix up a drink at the wet bar and then watch the big game on the 42″ flat screen TV in front of the stacked rock fireplace. Don’t think that the fun and relaxation stops here because when you venture outside this cabin you’ll not only have a lovely view of the North Georgia Mountains but you will find your own private swimming pool with plenty of deck space for sunbathing and a large hot tub under the gazebo. You can whip up a batch of country lemonade and sit at the dry bar on the covered deck and then relax in the porch swing while enjoying the peaceful Georgia Mountain scenery surrounding this incredible cabin.
Everything you need to truly relax and enjoy the Georgia Mountains can be found at “Mountain Air Retreat”. This cozy cabin will also inspire you to take part in everything that encompasses the Blue Ridge area. This cabin is located just 15 minutes north of downtown Blue Ridge, where you will find plenty of outside activities and adventures for the entire family to enjoy. Take a day to explore the local waterfalls or trek through the Chattahoochee National Forest. Experience the views from the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway or treetop canopy adventure then come back down to the ground and go berry and apple picking at the Mercier Orchards. We invite you to come fall in love with the mountain towns and revive your spirit in the crisp, clean North Georgia Mountain air.
Mountain Air Retreat is a beautifully decorated four bedroom, three and a half bath log home that sleeps up to eight (8) people and offers the following:
- Two king size beds and two queen size beds with luxurious 400 count sheets
- Master bath has jetted tub, tile shower with double shower heads, double vanity sinks, and walk in closet
- Two living rooms one with wood-burning fireplace and one with a gas log fireplace, central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Large deck area for sunbathing or relaxing in the lounge chairs, covered deck area with dry bar, fire pit on the deck, wooden porch swing, and propane gas grill
- Hot Tub under Gazebo
- Private Swimming Pool
- Wireless DSL Internet
- Stellite TV and Flat screens in each room
- Game room with pool table, air hockey table, foosball table, board and card games, and books
- Wet bar in the finished basement
- Bath essentials such as private label soap and shampoo, hair dryer and thick towels
- Iron and Ironing board
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- Rates are $195 per night plus tax for 2 bedrooms (sleeps 4 people from Labor Day in September until Memorial Day in May), each additional room is $40 per bedroom per night plus tax. Please specify which rooms you would like to use.
- Rates are $215 per night plus tax for a 2 bedrooms (sleeps 4 people from Memorial Day in May until Labor Day in September- when the pool is open), each additional room is $40 per bedroom per night plus tax.
- Weekly rates are $1225 plus tax, each additional room is $280 per room per week plus tax.
- Weekly rates are $1365 plus tax during pool season, each additonal room is $280/room/week plus tax.
- Cleaning fee $135 plus tax for 2 bedrooms, $160 plus tax for more than 2 bedrooms.
- $40 Damage Waiver
- Two night minimum stay on non-holidays.
- Three night minimum stay for New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and the month of October.
- Seven night minimum stay for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Mountain Air Retreat-The features at the cabin – pool table, game room, pool, hot tub, bar – were wonderful. It was the first place we stayed where we didn’t feel we needed to leave the cabin to have fun. – Survey results
- Bernice F. – We are loving life at Mountain Air Retreat……beautiful home, awesome surroundings, sweet family memories. Happy Thanksgiving from the Freeman Family!
- Amy N. ~ We just stayed at Mountain Air Retreat. It was wonderful!!! We all enjoyed the pool & the hot tub. Nice break from the humidity in Florida. This has been the second cabin we have rented & have been very pleased. Will be back again soon. Thank you!!
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size or weight limits or pet deposits!
Because we are truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food bowl and water bowl.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due twenty-one (21) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than twenty-one (21) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee. No refund offered for cancellations made twenty-one (21) days or less to arrival date.
All reservations require guests to purchase a $40 Damage Waiver which covers unintentional damages of up to $300 to the rental unit interior, exterior or surrounding property that may occur during your stay. Damages must be reported to Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals prior to check-out. Any intentional or unintentional damages that exceed $300 will be charged to the credit card on file. Damage Waiver does not cover damages that are done with full intention to cause damage to the property or a result of gross negligence or replacement costs for theft by you or your guests. Any non-covered repairs or replacement costs will be charged directly to the Guest credit card on file.