This wonderful Georgia cabin rental feels like a mini resort tucked away in the North Georgia mountains. It’s located about 15 minutes north of downtown Blue Ridge, where you’ll find fine dining, antiques, and beautiful Lake Blue Ridge.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Blue Ridge, GA
- Pool & large game room
Situated on a peaceful wooded lot in one of the most beautiful parts of North Georgia, Mountain Air Retreat is quiet and private. Located at the end of a road, this beautiful cabin offers an escape from it all. Between the location and the many amenities this cabin has to offer, you will think you have stumbled upon a mini resort in the Georgia mountains. Breathtaking is the only way to describe this custom-built four (4) bedroom, three-and-a-half (3 ½) bathroom cabin.
Upon entering the front door, you will be enchanted with the lovely wood-work and stacked rock accents throughout the home. On the main level, find an inviting living room with a large wood-burning stacked stone fireplace, to take the chill off those cool North Georgia evenings. There’s plenty of comfy seating for all to gather and enjoy the decor and ambiance of this mountain getaway. The fully-furnished kitchen sits adjacent to the family room where you will find everything you need to make you feel right at home, so gather around the table for a delicious home cooked family meal.
Next, you’ll find the master bedroom with a king size bed and flat screen TV, as well as a large jetted tub and a tile shower with double shower heads in the bathroom. Upstairs are two more bedrooms with queen beds and flat screen TVs along with a pool table in the loft. The finished basement is where the fun really begins – you can play a game of air hockey or foosball, mix up a drink at the wet bar, and then watch the big game on the 42″ flat screen TV in front of the stacked stone fireplace. The fun and relaxation doesn’t stop inside – outside boasts lovely views of the North Georgia mountains, a private swimming pool with plenty of deck space for sunbathing, and a large hot tub under the gazebo. You can whip up a batch of country lemonade and sit at the dry bar on the covered deck or relax in the porch swing while enjoying the peaceful Georgia Mountain scenery surrounding this incredible cabin.
Everything you need to truly relax and enjoy the Georgia mountains can be found at Mountain Air Retreat. This cozy cabin will also inspire you to take part in everything that encompasses the Blue Ridge area spirit. This cabin is located just 15 minutes north of downtown Blue Ridge, where you will find plenty of outside activities and adventures for the entire family to enjoy. Take a day to explore the local waterfalls or trek through the Chattahoochee National Forest. Experience the views from the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway or treetop canopy adventure, then come back down to the ground and go berry and apple picking at Mercier Orchards. We invite you to come fall in love with the mountain towns and revive your spirit in the crisp, clean North Georgia mountain air.
Mountain Air Retreat is a beautifully decorated four bedroom, three-and-a-half bath log home that sleeps up to eight (8) people and offers the following:
- Two king size beds and two queen size beds with luxurious 400-count sheets
- Master bath with jetted tub, tile shower with double shower heads, double vanity sinks, and walk-in closet
- Two living rooms, one with wood-burning fireplace and one with a gas log fireplace, central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Large deck area for sunbathing or relaxing in the lounge chairs, covered deck area with dry bar, fire pit on the deck, wooden porch swing, and propane gas grill
- Hot tub under gazebo
- Private swimming pool
- Wireless DSL Internet
- Satellite TV and flat screens in each room
- Game room with pool table, air hockey table, foosball table, board and card games, and books
- Wet bar in the finished basement
- Bath essentials such as private label soap and shampoo, hair dryer, and thick towels
- Iron and ironing board
The fully-equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
- The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Rates and Fees
- RATES ARE GOOD THROUGH 12/31/15
- Rates are $195 per night plus tax for two (2) bedrooms (sleeps four(4) people from Labor Day in September until Memorial Day in May); each additional room is $40 per bedroom per night, plus tax. Please specify which rooms you would like to use.
- Rates are $215 per night plus tax for two (2) bedrooms (sleeps four(4) people) from Memorial Day until Labor Day – when the pool is open also Leaf Season (October into early November), Thanksgiving and Christmas through New Years Day. Each additional room is $40 per bedroom per night, plus tax.
- Weekly rates are $1,225/$1,365 plus tax; each additional room is $280 per room per week, plus tax.
- Cleaning fee is $135 plus tax for two (2) bedrooms, $160 plus tax for more than two (2) bedrooms.
- $50 processing fee, which includes the damage waiver
- Two-night minimum stay on non-holidays.
- Three-night minimum stay for the New Year holiday, Memorial Day, Labor Day, and the month of October.
- Seven-night minimum stay for 4th of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
It’s hard to say what we enjoyed the most at the Mountain Air Retreat, it was super clean, the amenities were perfect, the cabin and property were beautiful. Thoughtful and creative touches throughout. Even the property booklet left no question unanswered. Only disappointment was that we had to leave ~ Guest Survey ~ October 2015
“Mountain Air Retreat had so many different areas that we could have our own space when we needed alone time and then comfy areas for family time.” Guest Survey ~ April 2015
“Had the most wonderful time at Mountain Air Retreat. This was my second time at this particular cabin and it was just as nice as the first time I went. I absolutely love that cabin. We had snow for the first time, it was beautiful. The cabin is warm and inviting, you almost never want to leave, can’t wait to go back again.” Facebook ~Stacey R ~ February 2015
“Mountain Air Retreat was amazing! Once we arrived I quickly reserved an extra night! The fact that our four legged baby (Lexy) was able to come on vacation really was nice. We are already planning a return visit. GREAT JOB MORNING BREEZE RENTALS!” Guest Survey – September 2014
“We have stayed here a few times. What an awesome home! We loved every minute. Great location, close to all activities, especially liked the waterfalls and apple orchards. We went zip lining and white water rafting, which was fantastic. Loved the shopping in Blue Ridge and Ellijay. The parks are great in the evening to relax by the river and listen to some great live music!” Debbie Howell – Facebook – August 2014
“We just stayed at Mountain Air Retreat. It was wonderful! We all enjoyed the pool & the hot tub. Nice break from the humidity in Florida. This has been the second cabin we have rented & have been very pleased. Will be back again soon. Thank you!” Amy N. – Guestbook ~ July 2014
“We are loving life at Mountain Air Retreat. Beautiful home, awesome surroundings, sweet family memories.” The Freeman Family – Guestbook~ April 2014
“The features at the cabin – pool table, game room, pool, hot tub, bar – were wonderful. It was the first place we stayed where we didn’t feel we needed to leave the cabin to have fun.” Guest Survey ~ November 2013
Pets Always Stay Free! We allow up to 2 pets with no size or weight limits or pet deposits!
Because we are truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food bowl and water bowl.!
Note: There is a 2 pet limit.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due twenty-one (21) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than twenty-one (21) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee. No refund offered for cancellations made twenty-one (21) days or less to arrival date.
All reservations require guests to purchase a $40 Damage Waiver which covers unintentional damages of up to $300 to the rental unit interior, exterior or surrounding property that may occur during your stay. Damages must be reported to Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals prior to check-out. Any intentional or unintentional damages that exceed $300 will be charged to the credit card on file. Damage Waiver does not cover damages that are done with full intention to cause damage to the property or a result of gross negligence or replacement costs for theft by you or your guests. Any non-covered repairs or replacement costs will be charged directly to the Guest credit card on file.