The Stoney River Lodge is a spectacular luxury cabin located on the largest stretch of the Coosawattee River. It’s perfect for weddings and corporate retreats
- Bedrooms: 1,2 or 3
- Ellijay, GA
- Pool Table, foosball table, and private dock
The Stoney River Lodge is a spectacular luxury cabin situated on the largest stretch of the Coosawattee River in the Coosawattee River Resort, located in the inviting North Georgia town of Ellijay. This-top-of-the-line North Georgia cabin comfortably sleeps up to 14 people, which makes it a perfect option for large family gatherings, weddings, and corporate retreats. The king size master bedroom has a private deck with two hammock swings and an amazing view of the Coosawattee River and the lovely North Georgia mountains. The master bedroom also has a tiled shower with double shower heads, while the main level bedrooms have two queen size beds and one bunk bed, all with luxurious 400-count sheets. From the master bedrooms to the lofts and basement bedrooms, there is plenty of sleeping room for everyone.
While you’re in the North Georgia mountains, you’ll want to experience a real wood-burning fireplace. In this spacious cabin you can curl up by the fireplace or watch the big game on the 42” flat screen TV in the family area. Or you can create your own fun in the game room that comes complete with both a pool table and a foosball table.
The kitchen is a haven for culinary creations and includes everything a cook could want to create mouthwatering meals, while the grill outside is available for those eager to fry up the day’s catch after a long day of fishing on the Coosawattee River. While the food is cooking, build up an appetite on the private basketball court and horseshoe pit. The covered porches are perfect for outdoor dining and the crisp North Georgia mountain breeze goes great alongside any meal. After dinner, head down to the fire pit that sits alongside the river to tell stories and roast marshmallows in the cool evening air. There is also a large dock overlooking the river that suits an after dinner social gathering. Sip on your morning coffee or an evening glass of wine in the hot tub and gaze out at the river flowing against the vibrant scenery of the majestic North Georgia mountains.
Just 10-15 minutes from the cabin, downtown Ellijay has something special for everyone to enjoy including specialty shops, restaurants, hiking trails, and horseback riding. If you’re up for some adventures, check out the zip lining, go white water rafting or kayaking down the Ocoee or Nantahala rivers or maybe even head up to Morganton to play at Tank Town USA. If shopping is more your style, head into historic downtown Ellijay, which is filled with shops that encompass the true mountain culture and provide a delicious taste of the North Georgia vineyards and orchards. There are festivals, hiking trails, art, and antiques that are sure to make you fall in love with Ellijay.
Stoney River Lodge is a beautifully decorated three bedroom, three bath log home that sleeps up to 14 people and offers the following:
- Master bedroom: one king size bed with luxurious 400-count sheets
- Master bathroom has tiled shower with double shower heads
- Children’s loft with two twin beds
- Main level bedroom: two queen size beds and one bunk bed with luxurious 400-count sheets
- Basement level bedroom: one king size bed and two sets of bunk beds with luxurious 400-count sheets
- On the widest part of the Coosawattee River
- One wood-burning fireplace on the main level, one gas-burning fireplace in the basement, central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Covered porch, hot tub, fire pit, and propane gas grill
- Private deck off of master bedroom with two hammock swings and view of river
- Wireless DSL Internet
- Game room with satellite TV with network channels, DVD/VCR, pool table, foosball, board and card games, and books
- Private basketball court and horseshoe pit
- Bath essentials such as private label soap and shampoo, hair dryer and thick towels
- Iron and ironing board
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- Rates are $225 per night plus tax for one bedroom (sleeps two (2) people); each additional bunk-room sleeps six (6) (two rooms available for total of 12 additional guests), and rates are $100 per bunk room per night plus tax. Extra $20/person/night over 14 up to a total of 18 guests
- Weekly rates are $1,435 plus tax; each additional room is $700 per room per week plus tax.
- Any reservations that include October dates have the following rates; $250 per night plus tax as a one bedroom, each additional bedroom is $100 per bedroom per night plus tax.
- The cleaning fee is $125 plus tax for one bedroom; $225 plus tax for two or three bedrooms.
- $40 damage waiver
- Two night minimum stay on non-holidays.
- Three night minimum stay for the New Year holiday, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and during the month of October.
- Seven-night minimum stay for Thanksgiving
“The Stoney River Lodge has such a great location and there was plenty of sleeping accommodations for everyone. The boys loved the basketball court and of course the hot tub was just wonderful to soak in every day.”
Guest Survey – September 2014
Pets Always Stay Free! We allow up to 2 pets with no size or weight limits or pet deposits!
Because we are truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food bowl and water bowl.!
Note: There is a 2 pet limit.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due twenty-one (21) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than twenty-one (21) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee. No refund offered for cancellations made twenty-one (21) days or less to arrival date.
All reservations require guests to purchase a $40 Damage Waiver which covers unintentional damages of up to $300 to the rental unit interior, exterior or surrounding property that may occur during your stay. Damages must be reported to Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals prior to check-out. Any intentional or unintentional damages that exceed $300 will be charged to the credit card on file. Damage Waiver does not cover damages that are done with full intention to cause damage to the property or a result of gross negligence or replacement costs for theft by you or your guests. Any non-covered repairs or replacement costs will be charged directly to the Guest credit card on file.