The Stoney River Lodge is a spectacular luxury cabin located on the largest stretch of the Coosawattee River. Perfect for weddings and corporate retreats
Stoney River Lodge is a beautifully decorated 3 bedroom, 3 bath log home that sleeps up to fourteen (14) people and offers the following:
- Master bedroom One king size bed with luxurious 400 count sheets, Master bathroom has tiled shower with double shower heads. Childrens loft with two twin beds
- Main level bedroom Two queen size beds and one bunk bed with luxurious 400 count sheets
- Basement level bedroom One king size bed and two sets of bunk beds with luxurious 400 count sheets
- On the widest part of the Coosawattee River
- One Wood-burning fireplace on the main leve, One Gas-burning fireplaces in the basement, central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Covered porch, hot tub, fire pit, and propane gas grill
- Private deck off of master bedroom with 2 hammock swings and view of river
- Wireless DSL Internet
- Game room with Satellite TV with Network Channels, DVD/VCR, Pool Table, Foosball, board and card games, and books
- Private basketball court, volleyball net, and horseshoe pit
- Bath essentials such as private label soap and shampoo, hair dryer and thick towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite countertops
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- Rates are $225 per night plus tax for 1 bedroom (sleeps 4 people), each additional bunk room sleeps 6 (two rooms available for total of 12 additional guests) rates are $100 per bunkroom per night plus tax.
- Weekly rates are $1435 plus tax, each additional room is $700 per room per week plus tax.
- Cleaning fee $120 plus tax for 1 bedroom, $160 plus tax for more than 2 bedrooms.
- Two night minimum stay on non-holidays.
- Three night minimum stay for New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and the month of October.
- Seven night minimum stay for Thanksgiving
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size or weight limits or pet deposits!
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due fourteen (14) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than twenty-one (21) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee. No refund offered for cancellations made twenty-one (21) days or less to arrival date.
All reservations require guests to purchase a $35 Damage Waiver which covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that may occur during your stay, provided they are reported to Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals prior to check-out. Any damages that exceed $500 will be charged to the credit card on file. Damage Waiver does not cover damages that are willful, intentional, a result of gross negligence or replacement costs for theft by you or your guests. Any non-covered repairs or replacement costs will be charged directly to the Guest credit card on file.