5 Star Lodge & Stables Wedding Prices
If you are planning your dream wedding, look no further! At the 5 Star Lodge and Stables we have designed our packages to meet the needs of most brides. We provide you with exclusive use of the 5 Star's luxury Moose Lodge Wedding Pavilion for your ceremony and reception with an amazing view of the mountains as a backdrop. The Pavilion itself has a full caterer's kitchen, grill area, themed "covered wagon" for serving food, bathrooms, ceremony chairs and much more.
5 Star Lodge & Stables Wedding Prices:
Please contact our reservation office for a full quote.
Additional pricing and cancellation information
- Two nights at the Lodge for up to 24 guests is $3325 (in addition to the wedding package).
- Taxes on all applicable charges plus reservation fee (in addition to the wedding package).
- An initial payment of $1500-$3000 is required to secure your date. This will be based on the time of year and number of guests attending the wedding.
- 60 days after booking your wedding a second payment equal to 30% of the estimated wedding cost will be due.
- 1207 days prior to your wedding, the remaining balance will be due at that time as well the $1500 fully refundable damage deposit. If your final headcount has increased, please notify us and we will adjust your invoice accordingly.
- 3 night minimum in the month of October and additional fees will be applied
- Horseback riding is not included.
- You will have 72 hours after booking your wedding to cancel and receive a full refund of your initial payment.
- After 72 hours, your initial payment will become non-refundable should you cancel for any reason.After 60 days, your second payment is non-refundable should you cancel for any reason.
- If you cancel within 120 days of your wedding date, no refunds will be issued for any reason.
- The 5 Star Lodge and Stables is not available for weddings during the months of December, January, and February.
- Check-in: Friday at 4:00 pm and Check-out Sunday at 10:00 am.
- Five Star Lodge comfortably sleeps up to 24 people.(Pull-outs, Futons and Roll-Aways are available to accommodate another 9 guests with an additional charge of $20/person/night)
- Wedding Pavilion can accommodate up to 135 people.
- 5 Star’s Property Manager will be on hand throughout your event to ensure that the Pavilion area has everything you’ll need for the duration of the wedding (Not a wedding coordinator). She will also oversee the set-up and break-down of tables and chairs.
- We highly recommend that you consider the services of a professional wedding planner if you need assistance with linens, décor, catering, entertainment, staffing, and all other planning details to make your wedding stress-free and memorable.
- Event insurance is required on all weddings at the 5 Star Lodge. The Event Helper (530) 477-6521 can write a policy for up to 2 million dollars.