Looking for a great place to host your next large corporate event, family reunion or wedding? The 5 Star Lodge has been designed to host all types and styles of events in North Georgia. This ultra-luxurious 7 plus bedroom, 8 bathroom cabin sleeps up to 24 guests in beds plus 9 more in our additional sleeping spaces. This absolutely gorgeous cabin has an abundance of luxury living quarters for everyone to enjoy. You'll also find an 18 horse stables nestled on 46 acres of spectacular North Georgia land right near the Chattahoochee National Forest which offer breathtaking views in every direction you look.
The main house boasts a commercial kitchen with two ovens, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, an island and double sinks. An ideal space for your company to hire in a caterer to prepare meals for your next corporate retreat or maybe pre-wedding festivities. The main room has plenty of seating for everyone to just sit back and take in the views from the floor to ceiling windows. Does your group enjoy watching sports or maybe the latest movie? This is an ideal spot to curl up on the couch watching the 92” flat screen TV with 20 of your colleagues or closest friends.
Step outside and take in the views of the amazing mountains in North Georgia from the extra-large screened in porch with fireplace, flat screen TV and sky swings. There’s also a gorgeous outdoor deck with gas grill, plenty of rocker and you won’t want to miss taking a dip in the hot tub located under the gazebo. An ideal location to just breathe in the crisp mountain air overlooking the stunning view of the North Georgia Mountains! 5 Star Lodge and Stables also offers 3 flexible rooms for additional sleeping of up to 6 guests plus a few fuotns, pullouts and roll-aways to accommodate a total of 33 peoples. These luxurious bedrooms offer 400+ count sheets and are decorated to perfection. You’ll feel right at home while staying in this one of a kind mountain cabin.
- $1300/night for up to 24 guests
- $20/night/guest over 24 up to a total of 33
- $525 cleaning fee
- Plus reservation fee and taxes
For corporate events, the conference room furnished with a large meeting table, fax machine, dry erase board and WiFi may come in handy for group brainstorming sessions or teambuilding activities. Need some extra space, not a problem, head on down to the luxury pavilion where you’ll find seating for up to 75 at the Bourbon Barrel Tables or 150 for a destination wedding. You’ll also have the opportunity to enjoy the outdoor fire-pit, tennis court, volleyball/basketball court and bocce ball. There’s even skeet shooting available.
5 Star Lodge also has an game room located inside the cabin is equipped with a pool table, Foosball, custom bar, fireplace, extra-large flat screen TV, board games, card games and books! Your group will never get bored while staying in this Georgia Cabin Rental.
This facility is perfect for you next corporate event, retreat, church retreat, wedding or family reunion. 5 Star Lodge and Stables is located in North Georgia in Blue Ridge/Morgantown where you’ll find plenty of privacy but also the convenience of downtown Blue Ridge. Book your event today! Dates in 2018 are already booking so please do not wait! Call 888-875-5669 to reserve your next event today!
The Moose Lodge Pavilion
The Moose Lodge Pavilion at the 5 Star Lodge and Stables is a unique stand-alone structure with one of the most outstanding views of the North Georgia Mountains. The Pavilion makes for some memorable North Georgia destination weddings, family reunions and a great team building facility for Corporate Retreats.
The Moose Lodge Pavilion at 5 Star Lodge & Stables is 1500 square feet, with an open floor plan that has a functional Pot-Bellied stove and bedroom with 2 luxury bunk beds with one and a half bathrooms. There are 2 couches/queen futons, custom table for eating, 52″ flat screen TV, and small refrigerator. Outside there is a gas grill, sink area, plenty of rockers, two extra large flat screen TV’s and double-sided fireplace plus one of the most spectacular views in North Georgia.
- Two bunk beds with luxurious 400 count sheets
- Bathroom with large tiled glass shower
- Living area has hand crafted wood furniture, including table with 4 chairs, 2 couches/futons, small tables and 4 extra chairs
- Pot- Bellied Stove and central heat and air
- Wireless DSL Internet
- Extra large outdoor living space with view of the mountains, double- sided fireplace and gas grill
- Satellite TV with Network Channels with 55″ flat screen inside and two 55″ TV’s outside over the fireplace
- Bath essentials such as private label soap and shampoo, hair dryer and thick towels
The mini kitchen includes:
- Small refrigerator, microwave, granite counter-top and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Options for renting The Moose Lodge Pavilion at 5 Star Lodge & Stables
The Pavilion can be rented as additional area for extra sleeping, a day event that includes all the guests staying at the Lodge, a day event adding extra guests or a wedding for up to 150 guests
- Extra sleeping area for up to 8 guests - $250/night plus $150 cleaning and taxes ( interior of the Pavilion only)
- A day event for guests already staying at the Lodge - $250/day plus $150 cleaning fee (exterior only)
- As an addition to the Lodge with outside guests (excludes wedding) - $500/day and $150 cleaning fee
- Two night minimum stay on non-holidays.
- Three night minimum stay for New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and the month of October.
- One week minimum stay for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
If you are planning a wedding and need a facility, look no further. 5 Star Lodge and Stables has hosted many weddings and the outcome is always stunning. Get married on the large deck overlooking the remarkable mountain views. We have designed our packages to meet the needs of most brides. Check out our packages and pricing here: https://mbz.rescmshost.com/weddings-receptions