MORNING BREEZE CLEANING CREWS STANDARDS DURING THIS TIME
You and your family’s safety is always a top priority at Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals. On top of our already high cleaning standards, we are following CDC guidelines to ensure you and your family are kept safe in our homes & cabins. During this time, our housekeepers are paying even more attention to high-traffic surfaces and taking the additional time needed to make sure our homes and cabins are extra-clean for your visit.
- All cleaners are wearing gloves and using Clorox with bleach to scrub down the bathrooms, kitchen and any surface areas. We have asked them to please be sure to wipe all light switches, door handles, remotes, cabinet knobs and other areas where prior guests may have touched. They are also spraying the cabin with a disinfecting spray as an added layer of protection.
- Our hot tubs are being cleaned and disinfected as well as making sure the chemicals are balanced between each guest.
- We are using the highest temperature setting for the towels and sheets to ensure they are clean and sanitized.
- Check-in time is 4pm to allow our cleaners ample time to prepare the cabin for arrival.
- Contactless check in process. No need to come face to face with someone to get the key to your cabin. It will be located in a secured lockbox on premise.
On a positive note, being in a private cabin with your family or friends in the Georgia Mountain is considerably safer than being in areas where homes and shops are situated closely together. You can feel safe hiking in the woods or fishing off your private dock in the fresh mountain air. This is a great time to bring the family together to enjoy board games, cards or simply sitting around your private fire-pit under the brilliant stars of North Georgia. No big crowds, no shoulder to shoulder areas where you have to worry who is standing next to you and who may be infected with the virus. Another bonus is that all of our cabins have WiFi, meaning if mom or dad need to work, they can, your students can login to do homework for classes if necessary. The younger ones will have plenty of space to play outside, breathe in the fresh air and burn off some energy. Nature is one of the best classrooms for them to explore and learn.
To ease some of the stress, come enjoy a few days...or longer in the beautiful North Georgia Mountains...where you'll truly be away from it all.