Our Georgia mountain cabins are located in Ellijay and Blue Ridge about 90 minutes north of Atlanta just off scenic Highway 515.
Our cabins in North Georgia are unique and are some of the finest rentals available in the area. All of our cabins feature either scenic mountains views or prime locations alongside lakes, rivers, or streams. Our Georgia mountain cabins all feature hot tubs and other fine amenities to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Get away for the weekend or stay for a full week and relax in the beautiful mountain surroundings.
Our GA Cabins Locations in North Georgia offer scenic views of fall foliage and are located near Lake Blue Ridge, a great place to spend a summer afternoon.
Check availability and book your next mountain getaway!
We do not have an Office, so for more information please contact us.
- FROM ATLANTA, GA – (Approximately 75 Miles, 1.5 Hours)
- Take I-75 North, just beyond Marietta take the I-575 North split (Exit 268)
- Just past Canton, I-575 becomes Hwy 515 which runs directly into Ellijay
- Once you reach Ellijay you will see a Wal-Mart on the right side.
- Specific directions to each cabin are emailed to you 2 weeks prior to your stay. They pick up from this point.
- FROM MONTGOMERY, AL (Approx. 250 miles, 4.5 hours)
- Take I-85 North toward Atlanta.
- Then take I-285 toward Chattanooga/Birmingham, and I-75
- Merge onto I-75 North and follow the Atlanta directions.
- FROM BIRMINGHAM, AL (Approx 250 Miles, 4.5 hours)
- Take I-20 East toward Atlanta
- Take I-285 toward Marietta and I-75
- Merge on to I-75 North and follow the Atlanta directions
- FROM BLAIRSVILLE, GA (Approx 40 miles, 45 minutes)
- Take Hwy 75/515 South to Ellijay
- When you reach Ellijay you will see the Wal-Mart on the left side.
- Specific directions to each cabin pick up from this point.