- Use hot tub at your own risk.
- No children UNDER the age of 12 are allowed in the hot tub.
- The hot tub has been drained, cleaned, chemicals added, and PH checked prior to your arrival. Please Keep in mind that throughout your stay, water quality may diminish depending on use.
Hot Tub Rules
- Please shower with soap and water before entering the hot tub.
- Be sure to enter and exit slowly.
- Absolutely NO jumping or diving
- Do NOT bring glass or breakables near the hot tub.
- Do NOT use candles on or near the hot tub.
- Do NOT use alcohol, narcotics, or medications while using the hot tub.
- If children are present, an adult must supervise at all times.
- Do NOT enter hot tub if the temperature is over 104 degrees.
- Pets are NOT allowed in the hot tub at any time.
- Limit soak time to 15 minutes and be sure to cool off before re-entry.
- The following individuals should consult a doctor before use of hot tub spa: Elderly persons, pregnant or expecting women. A person with heart disease, diabetes, serious illness, high or low blood pressure.
*Endorsed by the association of Pool & Spa Professionals
Please Be Considerate
- Please recover the hot tub after each use
- Do NOT raise the hot tub temperature above 103 degrees.
- Set jets to low after each use
- Do NOT use soaps, lotions, or oils in the hot tub.
- Do NOT sit or lay on the hot tub cover. If cover is broken, replacement cost is $500.
- Keep glass and breakable objects away from the hot tub.
- Practice responsible and sanitary behavior in and around the hot tub.
- Do NOT remove floating dispenser.
- No children shall operate the hot tub controls or be left unattended.