North Georgia Vacation Rental Management by Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals
If you’re looking for a professional, hands-on, and effective company to represent your North Georgia Cabin Rental, then look no further. At Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals, we strive to deliver the best customer service – not only to our guests, but also to our owners. Established in 2010, we have grown quickly in this highly competitive market due to the fact that we only manage properties that have something special to offer. All of our cabins have incredible mountain settings with either an amazing view of the North Georgia Mountains, are adjacent to a Lake, River or Creek or have very unique touches within the cabin. Another bonus to working with Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals is that we also don’t overload our future guest with 100's of cabins to view or decrease your potential of rentals by having a huge inventory. We want your cabin rented, and we want our guests to have a memorable experience so they come back to the Georgia Mountains and stay with Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals season after season.
How we promote your cabin
- Our top of the line professionally designed and maintained website provides maximum visibility to the public. It allows guests to submit reservation requests, sign up for our monthly newsletter, shows up to date pricing and availability as well as displaying our professional photographs. We also have the capability to collect data for future marketing endeavors and of course it is Google friendly to help with our position and rankings
- Internet Advertising on Google– using Pay-per-Click ads, remarketing ads and organic placement
- Our Facebook page has over 62,000 fans and we post several times per day
- YouTube videos
- Listing cabins with Airbnb, VRBO, HomeAway, and Trip Advisor
- Piggy-backing on other very visible sites
- Local promotions throughout the communities via networking with local businesses
- Actively participating in Chamber events
Other services provided
- Staff that live locally in the Ellijay and Blue Ridge, Georgia area – we are here when you need us
- Regular inspections of your property, inside and out
- Member of the BBB with an A+ rating
- Member of both Gilmer and Fannin county Chambers of Commerce (in good standing)
- Member of Vacation Rental Management Assocation (VRMA), keeping us abreast of what's changing in our industry
We hire only experienced employees who treat your property as their own. Cleaners are assigned cabins, and they work off of a checklist to assure nothing is disrupted during a guest’s stay. We have several property managers and checkers who go behind the cleaners, respond to any guest needs, make arrangements for repairs when necessary, and take care of basic maintenance on your cabin. We also have an extended team of local professionals who we trust for services that may be needed on your cabin, such as electrical, plumbing, carpentry and hot tubs.
Frequently Asked Questions about our Cabin Rental Service
Have I chosen the right company to represent my cabin rental in North Georgia
You can feel confident that we are representing your property in a professional manner and taking good care of the guests while they are staying in your cabin. We’ll treat each and every home as if it were our own, making sure everything is in perfect working order, clean, and well maintained. Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals is not only selective in the properties that we represent, but also with the employees that we hire.
Will the property manager be available when there is an issue with my Georgia cabin rental
At Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals, you or a guest will be able to reach one of our property managers via phone or email 24/7. Most calls are answered immediately, and if this is not possible, messages are checked regularly and questions or concerns addressed in a timely manner.
Is my cabin going to get marketed fairly
We believe in fair marketing for all of our homeowners, and we do that by first not overloading our inventory with too many cabins. We also rotate the cabins that are displayed on our carousel and the order in which they are viewed on the website. Many of our ads are designed to draw customers in; then we help them make the best choice of cabin according to their exact needs. Our best advertising is past guest experience and referrals, and we are very strong in this area due to the fact that people get exactly what they want when renting with Morning Breeze. Each cabin rental owner also has the option of additional marketing of their home at their own expense, and we would be more than happy to assist you in doing this.
How do the property management fees compare with other companies in the area
Each company charges their own property management fees based on local industry standards. Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals charges fees within the industry norm and would be happy to go over details about our rates.
How will my cabin be marketed to get the most rental revenue
At Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals, we have hired a team of professionals who have outstanding records within their specific industries. Our Search Engine Optimization Company has successfully obtained high rankings for all of the companies that they have worked with in the past. Our web designer is continually adding new content and staying abreast of recent trends within the industry. Plus the owner, management team and property managers all attend regular conferences where they obtain the most updated information on running a success and profitable business.