Our Cabin Rental Management Service
If you’re looking for a professional, hands-on, and effective company to represent your North Georgia cabin rental, then look no further. At Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals, we strive to deliver the best customer service – not only to our guests, but also to our owners. Established in 2010, we have grown quickly in this highly competitive market due to the fact that we only represent properties that have something special to offer, such as awesome mountain or water setting or unique touches within the cabin. We also don’t overload our future guest with 100 cabins to view or decrease your potential of rentals by having a huge inventory. We want your cabin rented, and we want our guests coming back season after season.
Here are some of the ways in which we reach the public to promote our business:
- Our professionally designed and maintained website – maximum visibility to the public, easy to use, and Google friendly
- Internet Advertising on Google, Yahoo and Bing – using Pay-per-Click ads and organic placement on each of the three sites
- Facebook page with over 50,000 fans
- YouTube videos
- Listing cabins with VRBO, HomeAway, and FlipKey
- Piggy-backing on other very visible sites
- Local promotions throughout the communities via networking with local businesses
- Actively participating in Chamber events
Other services that we provide:
- Staff that live locally year round – we are here when you need us
- Weekly inspections of your property, inside and out
- Member of the BBB with an A rating
- Member of both Gilmer and Fannin county Chambers of Commerce (in good standing)
We hire only experienced employees who treat your property as their own. Cleaners are assigned cabins, and they work off of a checklist to assure nothing is disrupted during a guest’s stay. We have several property managers who go behind the cleaners, respond to any guest needs, make arrangements for repairs when necessary, and take care of basic maintenance on your cabin. We also have an extended team of local professionals who we trust for services that may be needed on your cabin, such as electrical, plumbing, carpentry and hot tubs.
Frequently Asked Questions about our Cabin Rental Service
1. Have I chosen the right company to represent my cabin rental?
Absolutely. You can feel confident that we are representing your property in a professional manner and taking good care for the guests while they are staying in your cabin. We’ll treat each and every home as if it were our own, making sure everything is in perfect working order, clean, and well maintained. Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals is not only selective in the properties that we represent, but also with the employees that we hire.
2. Will the property manager be available when there is an issue with my cabin rental?
At Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals, you or a guest will be able to reach one of our property managers via phone or email 24/7. Most calls are answered immediately, and if this is not possible, messages are checked regularly and questions or concerns addressed in a timely manner.
3. Is my home going to get marketed fairly?
We believe in fair marketing for all of our homeowners, and we do that by first not overloading our inventory with too many cabins. We also rotate the cabins that are displayed on our carousel and the order in which they are viewed on the website. Many of our ads are designed to draw customers in; then we help them make the best choice of cabin according to their exact needs. Our best advertising is past guest experience and referrals, and we are very strong in this area due to the fact that people get exactly what they want when renting with Morning Breeze. Each cabin rental owner also has the option of additional marketing of their home at their own expense, and we would be more than happy to assist you in doing this.
4. How do the property management fees compare with other companies in the area?
Each company charges their own property management fees based on local industry standards. Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals charges fees within the industry norm and would be happy to go over details about our rates.
5. How will my home be marketed to get the most rental revenue?
At Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals, we have hired a team of professionals who have outstanding records within their specific industries. Our Search Engine Optimization Company has successfully obtained high rankings for all of the companies that they have worked with in the past. Our web designer is continually adding new content and staying abreast of recent trends within the industry, and our property managers do so much more than visit your cabin rental on a weekly basis.